Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Postcrossing Meetup (Received Cards): XÍO from MÓS

We received our third card last Monday (October 30), and it was an unexpected delight in a chilly afternoon. It arrived from nearby Mos, Galicia.



The sender is Manuel Xío, who defines himself as a creative author, and he has sent us a self-made collage postcard with a heartwarming message both in the front and back of the card.

I think we should also be proud of the work of our mail carriers in Ribeira, because I am surprised the card has reached its final destination :) Thank you, mail carriers, for taking your job seriously, reading between the lines and getting it delivered!




I hope the picture allows to appreciate the mail art he has done with the stamp on the left.

Can you read the quotation on the right-hand side? It reads:

 "A rede fica ateigada de sitios, eu procuro lugares"

("The net is crowded with locations, I look for places" - sorry, I have tried my best at translating it)

Thank you, Xío, for your upbuilding comments!

 Your card is pure poetry, and really encouraging for all the participants in this project!

No comments:

Post a Comment