Tuesday, January 26, 2016

MILKA: Send a Tender Message Along with the Last Chocolate Square

I have to share with you a recent idea launched by Milka. You may have seen the new Milka chocolate bars at your local supermarket. They are missing the last square as part of a new marketing campaign with the slogan "Dare to be tender".


How does it work?

It's really simple. You buy the chocolate bar and of course the last square is missing. 



Inside the wrapping you will find a code (in red in the picture above, where the last square would be) and you just need to go online to this website and click on "Enviar mi onza" (send my last square). Once you do so, you will have to type in the recipient's name and address and after that, the personalized "tender" message you would like to send. 

If you like, you can also explain the story linking you and the recipient, and they claim that there will be an extra surprise if they like it.

Does it cost any extra money?

No, you just buy the bar and they will send your last square to any address in Spain.


Well, I don't know how successful their campaign will be, and I am not a big fan of milk chocolate (I'm more of a dark chocolate addict), but for now I've availed myself of quite a few bars to send my last squares to some recipients who are most certainly not expecting them.

Don't you think it's a beautiful idea?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Diana
    Great work, as usual ;)
    xxxx
    Antonio

    ReplyDelete