Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Special THANK YOU cards on their way

The Christmas break gives us time to do a lot of things, and the rainy weather actually encourages you to do a lot of indoor activities, don't you agree? I took advantage of the extra time off to write some long overdue thank you letters to all the colleagues who are participating in this creative writing project in some way or another.

I know some of them personally, others I don't, but we have been in touch long enough to realize they are dedicated people, full of stamina, enthusiasm and an innovative spirit. We almost have one person for each letter of the alphabet:

Alexia, Alicia, Alina, Ana, Belén, Carla, Carlos, Carmen, Cristina, Dolores Gómez, Dolores Olveira, Esther, Eva, Galina, Iván, Laura, Lola, Luís, Manuel, María Basterrechea, María Valdés, Mariló, Marisa, Nancie,  Nerys, Nieves, Nuria, Pablo, Tamara, Sandra, Marta, Uxía, Vicky, Zoraida.


I am really grateful to all of you! You have served as an inspiration and I really hope we can continue to exchange ideas and enrich this heartwarming project.

I have sent you some special cards which have been beautifully drawn by Galician designer Eva RieiroEva is a friendly girl with the sensitivity to capture the essence of things in a fresh, naïve way. I have sent some cards designed by her to different destinations all over the world through Postcrossing, and last December  at Mercado da Estrela when she showed me her new drawings which she had designed for a 2016 calendar, I immediately fell in love with them! She has also made them into postcards, so these are the ones that you will be receiving shortly.



Would you like to see some of them up close? There are 12 different designs, but these are my own favourites. 






Hope you all like the cards.

Graciñas, Eva, polo teu traballo e pola túa atención e interese persoal!





3 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for the postcard. It was a great surprise and I loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for the postcard. It was a great surprise and I loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank YOU, Nuria! I am sure glad you liked it! :)

    ReplyDelete